Description & Features
NEW CONSTRUCTION - IN-TOWN! This .617 acre property has Two Legal Dwellings.
The Main House has 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths.
1st Floor boasts an Open Floor Plan with 10' ceilings, an Entry Way, Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, Dining Area, Kitchen, TV/Den/Office, Pantry with Wet Bar and Powder Room. All Floors are Character Grade White Oak, with European Finish.
1st Floor Master Suite has Walk In Closet, Full Bathroom & Loft, Covered Porch and access to Patio.
2nd Floor - Junior Master Suite with Walk In Closet, Full Bathroom; 3rd Bedroom has Private Bathroom; 2 additional Bedrooms (4 and 5) share a Jack & Jill Bathroom; Large Laundry Room with pull down access to floored storage attic and a Reading Room on the Landing.
Basement is a large finished area/gym complete with half bath (plumbed for a shower), conditioned and non-conditioned storage.
GUEST HOUSE - (600 sq/ft) - Large Open Studio with Wood Burning Fireplace, Efficiency Kitchen, Full Bathroom, Storage Closets and Full Laundry.
House is wired for surround sound & SONOS - including speakers. Small back Patio for BBQ. House has Yellow Cedar Roof.
Site has power for pool/patio and both structures are generator ready.
- Half baths
- Electrolux - Front Loading Washer/Dryer
- Other rooms
- Foyer, Laundry room, Mud room, Sitting room
- Year Built
- New Construction
- Square feet
- Farm house
Pull-down stairs, Floored, Storage space
- Full, Fully finished, Heated, Liveable space
- Asphalt shingle, Wood shingle
- Clapboard, Vertical siding
- Audio system, Auto garage door opener, Cable - available, Cable - pre-wired, Open floor plan, Security system
- Exterior features
- French doors, Garden area, Guest house, Gutters, Patio, Porch, Stone wall, Terrace, Underground sprinkler
- Concrete, Stone
- Public water connected
- Sewage system
- Public sewer connected
Heating, Cooling and Energy
- Hot air, Zoned
- Heat fuel type
- Natural gas
- Cooling system
- Central air, Zoned
- Est. heated sqft.
Above Grade: 4,866 | Below Grade: 1,028
- Energy star rated, Extra insulation, Programable thermostat, Thermopane windows
- Fuel tank location
- non applicable
Garage and Parking
- Garage spaces
- Attached garage, Paved, Off street parking
Lot Details and Water Access
- Private, Paved, Asphalt
- Waterfront description
- Access, Water community, Beach rights
- Lot description
- Historic district, Corner lot, Sloping lot, Treed, Fence - partial, Professionally landscaped
- Flood zone
- Swimming pool
- Near by amenities
- Golf course, Library, Paddle tennis, Park, Private rec facilities, Public pool, Public rec facilities, Tennis courts
- Gas cooktop, Gas range, Microwave, Range hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric dryer, Wine chiller
- Tax amount
- $ 99,999
- Tax year
- July 2017-June 2018
- MLS ID
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
(c) 2018 Greater Fairfield County CMLS, Inc. All rights reserved