Dagny's Real Estate
A step-by-step guide to selling your home, and how we will help you transition to the next phase of your life, seamlessly!
1 Home evaluation 2 Prepping your home for sale 3 Marketing your home
4 Negotiating with buyers 5 Time to pack
First, we need to set the listing price, and for this we will:
- Evaluate the current condition of your home
- Conduct a competitive market analysis
- Leverage our local knowledge to identify factors that might influence the price
I don’t know how, but Dagny knew that city water would be brought to our street, which really raised our price. And that was great!
After conducting a full assessment of your home, we will show you what:
- Must be fixed
- Can be hidden
- Should be upgraded, for a great return on investment
If done right, you will:
- Sell at a higher price
- Sell faster
- Attract a broader audience of buyers
- Protect yourself in the negotiations
If needed, we can provide VETTED CONTRACTORS, to make all of this happen.
We will create a presentation package for your home which may include:
- Professional staging/design for a great first impression
- High resolution, expertly composed photos of your home inside and out
- Professional copywriting, because every home has a story which needs to be told
- Drone photography for unique and fascinating perspectives
- Video & 3D interactive tours to portray the true feel of your home
- Print brochure for buyers to take and remember your home
The content from the package will be used in online marketing:
- MLS posting so that your home appears on Zillow, Realtor.com, and other major sites
- Featured listing on our site, www.dagnysrealestate.com
- Social media, to spread the word on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Zillow - as Premier Agent, I will always be featured next to your home, ensuring that your home is presented in the best light
We also use traditional advertizing methodologies:
- Your property will be featured in our newsletter, which is sent out regularly to thousands of prospective buyers
- Direct mail postcards to the surrounding neighborhood
- Prominantly displayed "For Sale" sign out front of your home
Our Agents will also be very hands on with the sale of your home hosting:
- Private showings
- Regular open houses
Dagny is a selling machine! She hosted an open house for us, and she was addressing the problems the buyers were having, even before they said anything!
As the offers start coming in, if we like what we see, we will begin a 3-stage negotiation process.
Focus on the initial price, contingencies, closing date, and also the appraisal, inspection and mortgage terms.
Once inspection is complete, it's time to negotiate on what gets fixed and what does not.
If the appraisal comes in too low, mortgage companies will not cover the agreed upon price, and it is time to negotiate on whether you will lower the price or the buyers will pay more out of pocket.
I was about to take a low-ball offer on my home, but Dagny knew that someone else was interested. She helped drag out the negotiations while the buyer's agent pressed us for a decision. I'm glad she did, because the second offer, knowing that one was already on the table, came in over the asking price. She goes to bat for her clients!
We wait while the buyer gets the clear-to-close from the lender, and then you...
PACK & MOVE!!!
Dagny's Real Estate
Dagny Eason Chat Now
Please let me know how can I help you.