Bethel CT Homes for Sale
Bethel CT located in Fairfield County CT is a quint town with easy access to both the larger city resources of Danbury and the country feel of Newtown, Redding followed by the water feel in Brookfield which is located between Lake Candlewood and Lake Lillinonah. Bethel CT was incorporated in 1855 and has a population of roughly 18,500 residents at the 2010 census. Bethel is ideal for any commuter interested in a home located in a beautiful suburban area. With ease of access to I-84 which is turn leads to I-684 for any New York City Commuter, as well as a Metro North Railroad that runs through Bethel with one stop located in the town.Bethel CT consists of the neighborhoods of Chimney Heights , Codfish Hill , Grassy Plain and Plumtrees.
( Picture of Bethel CT Public Library )
Bethel CT Public Schools :
August 2014 Real Estate Market Update
Here is an overview of the Bethel CT Real Estate have performed over the past 3 years by looking at the homes sold in the time. We are going to take a look at those three years to date, starting with August 2011.
This image shows a graph of the average sales price of homes sold in Bethel CT per Month over the past 3 years, from August 2011 to July 2014.
- The selling price for homes sold in Bethel CT has remain fairly stable roughly around the price of $300,000 to $350,000
- The average price for homes sold in August 2011 was $398,600
- The average price for homes sold last month in July 2014 was $352,800
Now let take a look at the number of homes that were sold for Bethel CT Real Estate in the time period in order to gain a better idea of how valuable these homes may be for interested buyers.
This image shows a graph of the number of homes that were sold in Bethel CT each month over the past 3 years to date.
- 547 homes were sold in Bethel CT between August 2011 and July 2014
- 150 homes were sold in Bethel CT between August 2011 and July 2012
- 204 homes were sold in Bethel CT between August 2012 and July 2013
- 193 homes were sold in Bethel CT between August 2013 and July 2014
Based on this information and the trend line you can see where the market is heading for Bethel CT real estate and how many buyers are interested in moving into the area. Given some seasonality, this is great for any homeowner who is interested in listing their own to sell.
( Map of Bethel CT )