What Does Easton CT have to offer home buyers & sellers ?
Surrounded by the towns of Redding, Trumbull, Fairfield, Weston & Monroe CT, Easton CT is a beautiful town to explore and live in.
With the population as 7,490 at the 2010 census , Easton was first settled in 1757 as the town was originally a part of the town of Fairfield. When searching for homes for sale in Easton, there are several neighborhoods that Easton is broken up into.
These neighborhoods include Lower Easton, Easton Center and the Aspetuck Historical District.
Easton CT Real Estate Market Update :
When looking for your luxury home for sale in Easton CT, take a look at how Easton has performed for home sales over the past 3 years for homes selling for $ 1 million (+). Data pulled from Connecticut MLS.
- 6 $1 million (+) homes were sold in Easton in 2011
- 4 $1 million (+) homes were sold in Easton in 2012
- 8 $1 million (+) homes were sold in Easton in 2013
- So far for 2014 5 homes have been sold for over $ 1 million and the height of selling/buying season is still yet to approach.
(CMLS Market Data on Homes Sold in Easton CT for $1 Million (+))
Are you looking for a home in Easton CT ?
Schools in Easton CT :
- Joel Barlow High School
- Easton Redding Region 9 Board of Ed
- Samuel Staples Elementary School
- Helen Keller Middle School
When looking for a knowledgeable realtor that specializes in luxury homes please contact Dagny at 203-858-4853 or Google me at Dagny’s Real Estate. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Here are some recently sold homes with Dagny's Real Estate: