Redding CT Homes For Sale
Redding CT is a tasteful town in Central Fairfield County that truly captures the essence of a country New England town. With the population as roughly 9,100 residents at the 2010 census, Redding CT sits in the heart of Fairfield County, with the towns of Brookfield and Newton to the north, Danbury and Ridgefield to the west, Wilton, Weston and Easton located to the south.
( Raising of the flag in Georgetown in Bethel CT for the Fourth of July )
Public schools in Redding CT :
John Read Middle School
Joel Barlow High School
August 2014 Real Estate Market Update For Redding CT
This image is of a graph of the Average selling price for homes sold per month in Redding CT over the past 3 years. From August 2011 to July 2014.
- The average sale price for homes sold in Redding CT has remained fairly constant over the past 3 years, despite a sharp increase in the fall of 2012.
- The average price for homes sold in Redding as of August 2011 was $444,800
- The average price for homes sold in Redding as of July 2014 this year was $648,700
Now lets take a look at the number of homes sold in Redding CT the same 3 years in order to gain a better understanding of how well Redding CT Homes are sold to interested buyers.
This image is of graph of the Number of homes sold per month in Redding CT over the past 3 years. From August 2011 to July 2014.
- 297 homes were sold in Redding CT between August 2011 and July 2014
- 82 homes were sold in Redding CT between August 2011 and July 2012
- 114 homes were sold in Redding CT between August 2012 and July 2013
- 101 homes were sold in Redding CT between August 2013 and July 2014
Over the past 3 years, with some seasonality, Redding CT homes are being sold more and more to interested home buyers, which tells a lot about the value of living in this beautiful town.
Interested in homes for sale in Redding CT ?
( Map of Redding CT )