This is a great testament to Wilton's constant vigilance in the Green movement. Can you reduce your energy consumption by 20%? There are a total of 14 towns participating in this energy challenge.
Wilton, Connecticut Participates In Connecticut's Energy Challenge.
October 31st, 2011 will be the conclusion of Connecticut's first Community Group Rewards Competition. The participating towns tally up the points and three groups in your town will win $1,000, $500 or $250 in energy-related prizes. Even more exciting – one community group across the 14 participating Neighbor to Neighbor Energy Challenge towns will win a $5,000 grand prize!
As a resident of the 14 participating towns, you can be part of a grassroot energy efficiency program tailored to Connecticut’s energy reality. The Challenge is for each one of us to reduce our energy use by 20% in 2013!!!
Take action by attending a workshop, signing up for a free lighting retrofit, completing a Home Energy Solutions assessment and performing viable energy upgrades. The Challenge is a non-profit initiative made possible by a highly competitive grant from the U.S. Department of Energy.
David Popoff is a license Realtor in Connecticut with William Raveis office in Darien.
A resident of Fairfield County for over 40 years with a background in residential construction and property management.
- REALTOR ~ Green designee.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Member of the Darien MLS, Greenwich MLS & Greater Fairfield County, Ct MLS.
Tweet this post
~ David A. Popoff ~ Licensed Connecticut Realtor ~ LEED AP Homes accredited ~ Cell (203) 228-0646 ~
click on logo to go to website